Industrial Air Compressor Market: Overview
- The world’s commercial air compressor industry is anticipated to reach US$ 26.6 Bn by 2030 from US$ 18.1 Bn in 2020, expanding at a CAGR of about 4% from 2020 to 2030.
- The global market for industrial air compressors is driven by the increasing need for portable air compressors in industries. The market for industrial air compressors across the Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a rapid rate in the coming years. This market in the Asia Pacific is expected to increase rapidly due to the increasing demand for petrochemicals, such as ethylene derivatives aromatics and propylene derivatives products available in the region.
- China has the highest desirable market for industrial air compressors in the Asia Pacific. The potential for incremental growth is more significant for China because China holds the largest portion of the market for industrial air compressors within the Asia Pacific region.
- The market for industrial air compressors report analyzes the global market for industrial air compressors between 2018 and 2030. 2019 is the base year, 2020 is the forecast year, and 2021-2030 is the forecast timeframe. The data for 2018 is added as historical information.
- An industrial air compressor is a positive-displacement compressor that works on the air principle. Air compressors convert electric energy into kinetic energy with an electric motor, gasoline engine, diesel engine, and so on.
- This report will examine the issues manufacturers and industries confront when acquiring an industrial air compressor to adapt to the ever-changing world. The report also outlines the revenue and volume generated by selling industrial compressors in different regions worldwide.
Industrial Air Compressor Market Report Scope and Segmentation
|UNIT||Value (USD Million/Billion)|
|BY REGION||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
Asia Pacific Industrial Air Compressor Market Snapshot
- The market for industrial air compressors across the Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid rate in the coming years, which Europe will follow. Asia Pacific remains the leading market for industrial air compressors, with revenue in the year 2020estimated to be US$5,731.6 million. 5,731.6 million.
- India and China are adopting industrial air compressors in petrochemical and oil & gas plants due to the increasing demand for petrochemical/chemical products in these countries. The construction of infrastructure and rapid urbanization planning is increasing in A.P.A.C. and is expected to continue throughout the forecast time. These projects are expected to boost the need for industrial compressors for air.
Key Growth Drivers of Industrial Air Compressor Market
- A rise in demand for energy-efficient air Compressors: Energy efficiency is the primary concern with air compressors. The growing awareness among consumers about energy-efficient models drives the expansion of the market for industrial air compressors. Residential, commercial, and industrial sectors use around one trillion kilowatt-hours of energy annually.
- Technological Innovations in Air Compressors: The adoption of advanced technologies by international players in the market for air compressors is fueling the need for compressors across diverse sectors. Technology innovation is a major element in the air compressor market, leading to significant replacement requirements for conventional air compressors.
Industrial Air Compressor Market: Company Profile Snapshot
- Baker Hughes: Incorporated in 1907, Baker Hughes is a U.S.-based supplier of integrated oilfield services and products across 120 countries, with around 68,000 employees. The company is operated through four business segments which comprise Oilfield Services (O.F.S.), Oilfield Equipment (O.F.E.), Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (T.P.S.), and Digital Solutions (D.S.).
- Burckhardt Compression AG: Burckhardt Compression AG is an industrial company that is a provider of a variety of reciprocating compressors all over the world. The company is divided into two divisions of business: System and Services.
- Other significant players that operate in the global market for industrial air compressors and are included in the report are
- Ariel Corporation
- Howden Group Ltd.
- I.H.I. Corporation, Ltd
- Kaeser Kompressoren Co., Ltd.
- Kobe Steel, Ltd
- Mayekawa Mfg. Co., L.T.D.
- Mikuni Kikai Kogyo Co., LTD.
- Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd
- Siemens AG
- The Japan Steel Works, L.T.D.
- Hitachi Ltd
- Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Elgi Equipments
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Sulzer Ltd.
- Danfoss A/S
Industrial Air Compressor Market Segmentation
M.W.R.s research study analyzes the market for industrial air compressors by the type of product, the form factor, lubrication industrial, location, and. The report provides comprehensive market dynamics and advancing trends that are associated with various segments and their impact on the future growth of the market for industrial air compressors.
- Product Type
- Form Factor
- Oil & Gas
- Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical
- Food & Beverages
- Energy & Utility
- Consumer Goods
- Metal & Mining
- Others (Construction, Automotive, etc.)
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Czech Republic
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Northern Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Questions Answered in M.W.R.s Report on Industrial Air Compressor Market
The report offers specific information on the market for industrial air compressors on the basis of an extensive analysis of the various elements which play an important part in the acceleration of the potential growth of this market. The report provides answers to the most difficult questions of companies operating within the market and seeks innovative methods to establish a new benchmark for the market for industrial air compressors that will help companies develop strategies that are successful and make a decision based on a target.
- Which regions will be the most profitable for regional markets for industrial air compressor manufacturers
- What factors can trigger an increase in the need for industrial air compressors throughout evaluation?
- What will the changing trends mean for the market for industrial air compressors?
- What will COVID-19 mean for the industrial air compressor market?
- How can the market players capitalize on potential low-hanging ones in the market for industrial air compressors in the developed regions?
- Which companies dominate the market for industrial air compressors?
- What strategies are winning those involved in the market for industrial air compressors to increase their standing in the market?
- What will YO-YO increase in the market for industrial air compressors between 2020 and 2030?
- What are the most important factors of the top market players for industrial air compressors?