Can High Humidity Deter Coronavirus
It has been discovered that areas with low temperatures and low humidity levels have reported the most COVID-19 cases. This has led hospitals and other stakeholders across various market segments to buy humidity meters to keep an eye on humidity levels at or above 9g/m3. This creates more opportunities for companies operating in the market for humidity meters.
Scientists and researchers working in laboratories are expected to buy humidity meters to determine how coronavirus pathogens react in high humidity. Government organizations have utilized their findings to inform through traditional media, such as newspapers and news channels, to reduce the fear of panic among people. Therefore, the manufacturers in the market for humidity meters are expanding their capacity to meet the needs of researchers.
Improvements in Sensor Technology Crucial to Offer Best-in-Class System Performance
The market for humidity meters is expected to reach an amount in the range of USD 2.2 billion by the year 2030. But manufacturers and engineers have to overcome obstacles with sensor design technology due to the risks associated with extreme temperature ranges and a wide range of humidity. Thus, companies are stepping up efforts to incorporate sensors with a linear response that can accurately measure levels regardless of temperature and humidity fluctuations.
It was discovered that humidity sensors are not equipped with rapid responses, which is vital for maintaining the system’s performance. Therefore, the manufacturers in the market for humidity meters are investing more in research to improve response times by incorporating temperature sensor combination sensors in meters to provide the best performance in class for system performance.
High-Quality Temperature Sensors in Meters to Provide Useful Humidity-based Variables
Humidity meters are becoming highly used for monitoring the environment across various fields, including the oil and gas, food and beverage, and pharmaceutical industries. Vaisala, a manufacturer of temperature measurement instruments, is expanding marketing in the HUMICAP humidity sensors, which are getting more recognition in the field of life science and other applications.
The manufacturers of the humidity meters market are developing new systems that allow weather balloons to adapt to the rapidly changing weather conditions. The most sought-after features in humidity meters are rapid response and high stability time. Companies operating in the market for humidity meters are working on systems to improve the capability of meteorological scientists to make forecasts. They are integrating top-quality temperature sensors into meters to offer useful humidity-based indicators like the dewpoint, enthalpy and absolute humidity level.
Soil Moisture Sensors Aid in achieving the highest plant growth with irrigation Variations
In addition to industrial and automotive applications, companies in the field of humidity meters are pursuing opportunities in the agriculture sector to determine soil moisture. This has led to the development of sensors for soil moisture, as well as the development of satellite-based software that has led to user-friendly applications.
Sensors for soil moisture play vital roles in precision farming because they are used in irrigation systems to help schedule water distribution and supply. This is boosting the expansion of the market for humidity meters and is predicted to grow at a rate of about 6% throughout the study. Soil moisture sensors can help to ensure that plants grow at the highest level as they can be directed by functions that reduce and increase irrigation.
Safe Wooden Constructions Fuel Demand for Digital Wood Moisture Management
The digital wood moisture gauge is an important step forward in managing moisture since wooden structures are increasing across many sectors. Companies operating in the humidity meter market, such as Stora Enso, a renewable wood constructions provider, are collaborating with Wise, a manufacturer of devices and systems to measure structural moisture, to present their new digital wood moisture measurement device.
Construction and building projects require secure, reliable and durable wooden structures. The manufacturers of the humidity meter market are taking advantage of this chance to introduce digital wood moisture meters to extend the lifecycle of wooden constructions.
Humidity Meter Market: Overview
- Based on Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the market for humidity meters in the world for the historical period 2017, 2019, and the forecast timeframe 2030 2030, The use of moisture meters for automobile and industrial, pharmaceutical and food & beverage and building automation agriculture applications is anticipated to increase the market for global humidity meters in the forecast timeframe.
- In terms of revenues, the global market for humidity meters is expected to grow to US$1 2.2Bn by 2030 and a CAGR of about 6 per cent during the forecast timeframe.
Implementation of Humidity Meters in the Automotive Industry: A Key Driver of Humidity Meter Market
- The rising demand for humidity sensors in the automotive industry around the globe is predicted to increase the global market for humidity meters in the coming years because the infrared sensor can remotely monitor the heat radiation that is reflected off the windscreen and, consequently, the air conditioning system automatically regulates the air’s humidity.
- In automobiles, the infrared sensor detects the heat radiated onto the windscreen, and the auto-air conditioning system regulates the humidity of the air. Sensors for capacitive humidity are widely used in automobiles because they’re cost-effective, durable, top-quality, long-term-tested thin-film sensor technology that’s ideal as a solution for climate-control applications in the indoor environment.
- The demand for humidity meters is expected to rise in the coming years. Major players in the humidity meters market utilise economies of scale to accommodate the increasing demand.
- However, the humidity meters made up of humidity sensors are sensitive to humidity fluctuations, which hinder their use in harsh conditions. The rapid increase in humidity could negatively affect products with extreme moisture sensitivity, like certain pharmaceuticals and the food and beverage industry. This could affect the properties of the product. Hence products such as dry powders and medical tablets are stored under controlled conditions with precise humidity levels. This could limit the market for humidity meters in general.
Adoption of Wireless Networking and IoT Technology in Humidity Meters
- The usage of humidity meters is increasing across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific, owing to its benefits, including the ability to improve the air quality and regulate moisture levels in vast areas.
- In addition, wireless networking and IoT technology are also being introduced. IoT technology is now being tested in humidity meters equipped with wireless networks. These can be installed via a web server and accommodate 500 wireless transmitters. 500wireless transmitters
- The IoT sensors based on technology are used extensively for building control, in which the room wireless transmitter is utilized to monitor the temperature, humidity, and CO2 levels.
- Therefore, the growing need for wireless networking and IoT technology across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific is projected to propel the global humidity measurement market in the coming years.
Humidity Meter Market: Competition Landscape
- In-depth profiles of companies offering humidity meters are provided in the report to assess their financials, products, the latest developments and strategies.
- Major players operating in the global market for humidity meters are
- Amphenol Corporation
- Bright Medi
- BSK Technologies
- Checkline Europe
- E E ELEKTRONIK GES.M.B.H
- Fluke Corporation
- Michell Instruments
- Omega Engineering Inc.
- PCE Deutschland GmbH
- ROTRONIC AG, S. L. TECHNOLOGIES
- Schaller Mess Technik GmbH
- TESTO INDIA PVT. LTD.
MWR releases a new research study on the market for humidity meters worldwide. The study provides detailed information about important market dynamics, such as the driver’s changes, trends, and issues for the global market for humidity meters and their structure. The study provides valuable data regarding the global humidity-meter market to show how the market is likely to grow during the forecast timeframe, i.e. 20202030.
The key indicators of market growth include value chain analysis and the compound annual rate of growth (CAGR), which are discussed by MWRs research comprehensively. The information can assist readers in understanding the quantitative aspects of the global market for humidity meters.
A thorough analysis of the business strategies used by major market players is included in MWR’s study of the global market for humidity meters. This will help readers comprehend the key elements that drive the global market expansion for humidity meters. In this report, readers will also discover specific information on the avenues to the growth of quantitative and qualitative aspects of the global market for humidity meters. The data can help market players to make the best choices in the coming days.
Key Questions Answered in MWRs Study of the Global Humidity Meter Market
- What will be the Y-o Y expansion trend for the global market for humidity meters between 2020 and 2030?
- What impact do changes in the trends of this type of market have on the global market for humidity meters?
- Do you think North America will continue to be the dominant market for the supply of humidity meters in the coming years?
- What factors could affect the global humidity meter market in the coming forecast timeframe?
- Which are the top companies operating in the world market for humidity meters?
MWR employs a unique method of research to conduct an extensive analysis of the market for humidity meters worldwide and draw conclusions about future growth opportunities in the industry. The research method involves a mix of secondary and primary research that helps analysts verify the validity and accuracy of the results.
Secondary research sources cited by analysts in the production of MWR’s report on the global market for humidity meters comprise statistics from annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations and government publications, regulatory databases, and Market whitepapers. Analysts have also questioned senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, vice presidents, and market intelligence managers who have been involved in creating MWRs research on the market for global humidity meters as the primary research source.
These sources, both primary and secondary, offered complete information in interviews. This provided a proof of concept of the most prominent players worldwide for humidity meters. Access to a vast internal repository and other proprietary databases from outside enabled this study to tackle specific questions and details regarding the market for global humidity meters with precision. The report also employs the top-down method to analyze the data for each segment and the bottom-up method to verify these numbers. This has made MWRs estimations of the future outlook for the market for global humidity meters more accurate and reliable.
Segmentation of the Global Humidity Meter Market
MWRs research of the market for global humidity meters categorizes the market by type, end-use, and region. Market trends are changing, and essential market dynamics relating to different segments in the world market for humidity meters are covered in depth in the study of MWR.
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Czech Republic
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Northern Africa
- Rest of MEA
Humidity Meter Market: Key Developments
- Significant suppliers of humidity meters like PCE Deutschland GmbH, Michell Instruments, Fluke Corporation, and TESTO INDIA PVT. LTD. is dedicated to designing low-cost humidity meters that bring in more customers. Other vital advancements in the market for humidity meters are listed below:
- In 2020, Amphenol Corporation announced the launch of a new product that is a telescoping, non-invasive moisture meter. It provides a survey of moisture in buildings and detects water changes as big as five. It also provides moisture testing on walls, floors and ceilings.
- In August 2020, E E ELEKTRONIK GES.M.B.H released an exact temperature and humidity probe called the EE072 to tackle the demanding process and climate control, perfect for livestock and agriculture farming.
- In July 2020, ROTRONIC AG offered the HP-GTS redesigned hand-held equipment for temperature and humidity measurement that comes with a more prominent display and the ability to display up to four calculated values for textile and paper industries.
- In April 2020, Vaisala introduced a new cloud-based Vaisala Jade Smart Cloud technology to measure humidity. This is an excellent solution for professionals wishing to access high-quality measurement information anywhere, anytime, on a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- In the global market for humidity meters report, we’ve reviewed individual strategies, followed by profiles of companies of the manufacturers of humidity meters. A Competition Landscape section has been included to give readers an overview of the dashboard and market share analysis for the key companies operating in the global market for humidity meters.