Automated Smart Locker System Market Scope of the Report
The most recent study that was published by MWR analyses the present and historical context of the automated locker market to precisely assess the potential for its future growth. The report provides detailed details on the most critical growth drivers, constraints, and significant developments that create the conditions for the change in the smart lock automated market. The study also highlights opportunities in business opportunities for all users. The study also offers insightful details on how the intelligent locker market is expected to develop between 2020 and 2030.
The report provides a detailed analysis of various elements of the smart lock market, which assists companies operating in the market in making strategic decisions regarding their development. The study also explains the significant changes expected to influence the development of the intelligent locker market in the coming years. It also contains a considerable indicator assessment that highlights the potential growth in the automation smart locker market, as well as estimates of data on market development in terms of value (U.S. million dollars).
The report provides a thorough analysis of the automatic smart locker market, important information, and a competitive forecast. The report includes business profiles of the key players currently dominating this automated locker market. The report also outlines the various innovations, expansions, and winning strategies that top players are implementing, which are presented in full detail.
Key Questions Answered in MWRs Report on Automated Smart Locker System Market
The report contains specific information on how to make the most of an automated locker market based on thorough research of various factors that contribute to accelerating the market’s potential growth. The information in the report addresses the most pressing questions for businesses operating in the market and searching for new ways to set a new benchmark for this automated locker industry to aid them in implementing effective strategies and making target-driven decisions.
- How can essential market players profit from the benefits of intelligent lockers with automated systems?
- What are the other developments in the global market for intelligent lockers that are automated around the globe, and what are the key opportunities in the market?
- What is the revenue portion from the worldwide automated smart locker market in terms of its end-user
- What is the expected Y-o-Y growth rate of the smart locker market between 2020 and 2030?
- What are the strategies of competition of significant firms operating in Brazil, Brazil, the U.S., and the global market?
- Which component will likely bring in the most revenue from automated smart lockers during the forecast timeframe?
Research Methodology Automated Smart Locker System Market
The methodology used by analysts to create the automated intelligent locker market report is based on thorough primary and secondary research. Analysts have made fascinating observations and reliable forecasts for an automated smart locker market through deep analysis of the industry that is gathered and verified through market-approved sources.
In the initial research phase, analysts interviewed industry participants such as investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and marketing and sales managers. Based on the information from interviews with authentic sources, analysts have highlighted the evolving nature of the automated smart locker market.
For further research, analysts looked through myriad annual report whitepapers, associations publications, and company websites to gain knowledge of the automated smart locker market.
|Automated Smart Locker System Market Report Scope and Segmentation|
|UNIT||Value (USD Million/Billion)|
|BY REGION||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
Automated Smart Locker System Market Segmentation
MWRs research study analyzes the intelligent locker market based on the end-user and geographic component. Revenue figures are estimated for all of the above segments.
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Czech Republic
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Northern Africa
- Rest of MEA
Automated Smart Locker System Market: Competition Landscape
- In-depth profiles of companies offering intelligent lockers with automated technology have been included in the report to assess their financials, their essential products, and the latest developments and strategies.
- The key participants operating within the world automated smart locker market are
- Agile Workspace Limited
- Apex Supply Chain Technologies LLC
- Bell and Howell, LLC.
- Bradford Systems Corporation
- Capture Tech Corporation B.V.
- Crone AB
- Deister electronic GmbH
- Ecos Systems GmbH
- Lockerz Limited
- Key tracker Ltd
- KIOSK Information Systems
- Lock Tec GmbH
- Meridian Kiosks
- New Ltd.
- Pitney Bowes
- Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- Signify Solutions Inc.
- Smart box Ecommerce Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- T.Z. Limited
Contactless self-service Automated Locker Systems Grow Popular during Coronavirus Crisis
Secure lockers with contactless technology are getting more attention in the context of the coronavirus pandemic. This trend is anticipated to surge with the ever-evolving-eCommerce platforms, especially in the U.S. and Germany. An impressive increase in sales from eCommerce indicates the potential for businesses that operate in this automated locker market. A well-known logistics firm, DHL, witnessed a significant rise in parcels shipped during the COVID-19 crisis compared to the trends seen at Christmas time each year.
Businesses that operate in the intelligent smart locker market, such as Smartbox, have gained market acceptance for their self-service, automated lockers that provide safe transfer of parcels and goods in COVID-19. Companies are making more attempts to purchase complete hardware and software solutions to ensure that economies run smoothly despite the epidemic.
Mobile Apps Disperse Regular Software Updates to Prevent Violation by I.T. Experts
Automated innovative locker systems offer complete access control for users. However, the drawbacks of these systems, like sudden blackouts on the unit controlling the access or an issue in the device that recognizes users, will slow the market’s growth. Thus, companies operating in the automated smart lock system market are gaining more awareness from users to periodically update their systems to stop the possibility of tampering. Because electronic devices are susceptible to being infected with I.T. (Information technology) experts, the manufacturers of the intelligent locker market are focused on mobile applications to provide regular updates to their users.
Regular updates to software help change the encryption and keep smart locks intact. In this way, benefits such as activating them using biometric devices tend to outweigh the drawbacks of intelligent lockers.
Innovative Locker Systems Facilitate Reliable Package Management in Educational Campuses
Touch-free and smart lockers are getting a lot of attention in universities. Businesses in the automated intelligent locker market are taking advantage of the potential to assist institutions in finding quick and secure solutions to securely provide packages to staff and students. There is an increasing need for intelligent lockers that aren’t taking up excessive space and enhance the process of managing packages.
Today, students demand a pickup process that resembles their simple, convenient, and easy purchasing experience. This has led to potential value-add opportunities for businesses in the intelligent lockers that are the automated market.
Smart Access Technology Reach Locker Rooms in Hotels
Using intelligent and mobile access technologies in locker rooms has helped improve the guests’ experience. SALTO Systems is a supplier of innovative access control systems and can profit from opportunities in the hospitality industry through the growth of sales for the SALTO XS4 Locker BLE that allows the storage of objects as well as valuables safely. Activities like fitness, spa treatments, and many other facilities have led to the need for reliable and secure intelligent lockers.
The growing popularity of mobile interactions with hotel guests has created new opportunities for businesses that operate in the automatic smart locker market. The technology for intelligent access is being implemented in hotel locker rooms to improve the digital experience for guests.
Innovative Dispensing Solutions Offer Growth Opportunities to the Retail Sector
Aside from commercial uses, Smart lockers that are automated generate significant revenues for residential applications. This is why an automated smart locker market is predicted to grow to the level in the range of USD 1.8 Bn by the end of 2030. Smart lockers that are modular and flexible are becoming more popular in the retail market. Signifi Solutions, a provider of innovative solutions for retailers that are automated, is expanding its portfolio of products in intelligent locker systems.
Solutions that include security cameras, RFID (radio-frequency identification) readers, and the Internet are now integrated with intelligent locker systems. It is easy to manage new and departing staff and modular dispensing systems in the retail sector that are sought-after by all stakeholders within the retail industry.
Automated Smart Locker System Market: Overview
- According to MWR, the most recent research report of the world automated smart locker market for the historic period 2018-2019and the forecast timeframe 2020-2030 rising use of mobile phones and mobile apps to boost the efficiency of operations in the intelligent commercial and home spaces is an essential factor that is expected to propel the growth of the automated smart locker market in the forecast period.
- In terms of revenue, the world automated smart locker market was worth US$671Mn in 2019 and is expected to rise to US$1.8Bn in 2030. It is expected to grow by 10% during the forecast timeframe
The rise in Demand for Smart Homes and Smart Parcel Delivery Solutions
- The need for intelligent home technology in the residential sector is increasing the acceptance rate of the latest home technology and security systems. Competent home service providers provide an individualized connected system network that allows you to monitor and control your household activities. Intelligent homeowners in advanced countries are implementing smart lockers with automated sensors to receive delivery items even if no one is in the home. This helps save time for customers and delivery service providers instead of having to re-arrange the delivery of the goods.
- Many large logistics and delivery operators use innovative locker solutions to drop parcels at a pre-determined parcel station. The customer can locate the closest parcel point or station to collect the property at a convenient time. The necessary access codes for authorized access are available on mobile apps to ensure that the parcel is delivered your package to the correct person.
- This is why the growing adoption of intelligent lockers along with connected device networks within the residential market and from delivery services providers is anticipated to boost demand for automated intelligent lockers in the coming years.
- However, the cost of starting and the inadvertence of smart lockers among consumers are expected to cause adverse effects in the worldwide automated smart locker market in the coming forecast period.
- The steep initial cost of installing and integrating intelligent lockers into commercial and residential locations is the primary reason behind the slow adoption rate of automated intelligent lockers. The initial price includes customization, the system design including integration and implementation cost, as well as maintenance and cost of training.
- The solution providers will target large corporations to offer sophisticated, intelligent lockers. Smaller enterprises cannot afford the cost of investing in cutting-edge technologies and new I.T. solutions for the process of mailing and delivery.
- The lack of awareness regarding innovative locker solutions in developing countries is a significant factor hindering the market’s growth. Insufficient knowledge of the advantages and applications of connected locker systems in the residential and commercial sectors hinders their adoption in developing countries. Companies are moving to more economical technology for mailing and parcel delivery solutions. Solution providers offer affordable solutions, expanding their reach to smaller regions. This means that this restriction can have a short-term effect on the industry.
Automated Smart Locker System Market: Key Developments
- Key suppliers of automated smart lockers like Pitney Bowes, KIOSK Information Systems, Meridian Kiosks, and Ricoh Company are focusing on the latest technology and low-cost automated innovative locker systems to draw more customers.
- A few other vital advancements in the world’s automated smart locker market are listed in the following paragraphs:
- The company announced that in October of 2020, Ricoh Company, Ltd. announced that it was buying MTI Technology, a U.K.-based MTI Technology, to improve I.T. services across Europe.
- In August of this year, Syncsort acquired the software solution business of Pitney Bowes Inc. to bring together the most effective location intelligence, information about customers, management, and engagement solutions. They also integrate data integration and optimization software.
- For example, in February 2018, Meridian Kiosks and the Hewlett-Packard Company announced an advanced automated locker system that includes different sizes of locker boxes.
- In the global smart lock automated market report, we’ve presented individual strategies and company profiles of companies offering mechanical intelligent locker systems.
- This Competition Landscape section has been included in the report to give readers an overview of the competitive landscape and a market share analysis for the key players within the worldwide automated locker market.