According to a new report published by MarkWide Research, titled, “Global Wearable Pregnancy Devices Market,” the global market for wearable pregnancy devices is expected to experience significant growth. These innovative devices are designed to monitor and enhance maternal health during pregnancy.
The report reveals that the global wearable pregnancy devices market is projected to witness a robust CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period from 2023 to 2030. This growth is driven by the increasing focus on maternal and fetal health, the desire for remote monitoring solutions, and advancements in wearable technology.
Key Findings from the Report:
- Maternal Monitoring: Wearable pregnancy devices provide real-time data on maternal vital signs, fetal health, and contractions.
- Remote Healthcare: They enable healthcare professionals to remotely monitor pregnant individuals, ensuring timely interventions.
- Patient Empowerment: Wearable devices empower pregnant individuals to actively participate in their prenatal care.
- Innovative Sensors: Ongoing research focuses on integrating advanced sensors for accurate monitoring.
- Global Maternal Health: The market contributes to improving maternal health outcomes worldwide.
The report indicates that the global wearable pregnancy devices market is currently valued at $870 million in 2023 and is projected to reach $1.6 billion by 2030, with a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. North America and Asia-Pacific are expected to be key regions for market growth, driven by healthcare investments.
Key players in the global wearable pregnancy devices market include Bloomlife, Bellabeat Inc., and Medtronic plc. These companies specialize in developing wearable solutions for maternal health monitoring.
The global wearable pregnancy devices market is set for significant growth, driven by the increasing emphasis on maternal and fetal health and the potential for remote monitoring solutions. With a projected CAGR of 8.1% by 2030, this market offers opportunities for technology providers to support maternal care and well-being.