According to a new report published by MarkWide Research, titled, “Global Anti-Perishable Packaging Market,” the worldwide market for anti-perishable packaging is expected to reach $25.7 billion by 2030, demonstrating a robust CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period from 2023 to 2030.
Anti-perishable packaging is a crucial component in preserving the freshness and quality of perishable goods, extending their shelf life and reducing food waste. The market’s growth is driven by increasing consumer demand for fresh and minimally processed foods.
Key findings from the report:
- Food Safety and Quality: Growing concerns about food safety and quality are driving the adoption of anti-perishable packaging solutions to maintain the freshness of products.
- Sustainable Packaging: The market is witnessing a shift towards sustainable and eco-friendly anti-perishable packaging materials, aligning with consumer preferences for environmentally responsible choices.
- Global Supply Chain: The globalization of food supply chains is increasing the importance of anti-perishable packaging in ensuring product integrity during transportation and storage.
- Technological Advancements: Continuous innovations in packaging materials and designs are enhancing the effectiveness of anti-perishable packaging solutions.
- Emerging Markets: Emerging markets, particularly in Asia-Pacific and Latin America, are experiencing substantial growth in the anti-perishable packaging market due to changing consumer lifestyles.
- Market Competitors: Key players in the anti-perishable packaging market include Amcor PLC, Sealed Air Corporation, and DuPont de Nemours Inc., who are investing in sustainable and advanced packaging technologies.
The report predicts significant growth in the global anti-perishable packaging market as consumers increasingly seek fresh and safe food products. MarkWide Research’s comprehensive analysis provides insights into the market’s current landscape and future trends, empowering industry stakeholders to make informed decisions and capitalize on opportunities in the anti-perishable packaging market.