According to a new report published by MarkWide Research, titled, “Gamma Knife Market,” the global market for gamma knife radiosurgery is expected to experience significant growth. Gamma Knife is a precise and non-invasive surgical tool used for treating brain tumors and other neurological conditions.
The report reveals that the global gamma knife market is projected to witness a robust CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period from 2023 to 2030. This growth is driven by the increasing prevalence of brain disorders, the demand for minimally invasive treatments, and advancements in gamma knife technology.
Key Findings from the Report:
- Non-Invasive Brain Surgery: Gamma Knife offers a non-surgical and non-invasive approach to treating brain conditions.
- Brain Tumor Treatment: It is highly effective in treating both malignant and benign brain tumors.
- Radiosurgery Advancements: Ongoing research focuses on improving the precision and effectiveness of gamma knife radiosurgery.
- Global Neurological Disorders: The market addresses the growing burden of neurological disorders worldwide.
- Patient-Friendly: Gamma Knife treatment minimizes radiation exposure to healthy brain tissue.
The report indicates that the global gamma knife market is currently valued at $536 million in 2023 and is projected to reach $821 million by 2030, with a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. North America and Europe are expected to be key regions for market growth, driven by the prevalence of neurological conditions.
Key players in the global gamma knife market include Elekta AB, Varian Medical Systems, Inc., and Huiheng Medical, Inc. These companies specialize in the development and manufacturing of gamma knife radiosurgery systems.
The global gamma knife market is set for significant growth, driven by the demand for precise and minimally invasive treatments for brain disorders. With a projected CAGR of 5.9% by 2030, this market offers opportunities for medical technology providers to advance neurological care.