According to a new report published by MarkWide Research, titled, “French Fries Market,” the global French fries market is set to experience steady growth in the coming years. French fries, a popular snack and side dish worldwide, continue to enjoy high demand in various foodservice and retail sectors.
The report reveals that the global French fries market is expected to witness a robust CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period from 2023 to 2030. This growth is attributed to the enduring popularity of French fries among consumers of all ages and their wide availability in quick-service restaurants and frozen food sections of supermarkets.
Key Findings from the Report:
- Consumer Preferences: French fries are a beloved comfort food for consumers, and their demand is driven by taste, convenience, and affordability.
- Quick-Service Restaurants: The consistent presence of French fries on the menus of quick-service restaurants and fast-food chains contributes significantly to market growth.
- Frozen Convenience: The availability of frozen French fries for home consumption provides convenience to consumers, especially during busy lifestyles.
- Flavor Innovation: The market is witnessing the introduction of various flavors and seasonings, enhancing the appeal of French fries.
- Healthier Alternatives: Growing health consciousness has led to the development of healthier French fries options, including baked and air-fried varieties.
The report indicates that the global French fries market is currently valued at $30 billion in 2023 and is projected to reach $42.5 billion by 2030, with a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. North America remains the largest market for French fries, followed by Europe.
Key players in the global French fries market include McCain Foods Limited, J.R. Simplot Company, Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc., and Ore-Ida (a subsidiary of Kraft Heinz Company). These companies continue to innovate and expand their product offerings to meet consumer preferences.
The global French fries market is poised for growth, driven by the enduring popularity of this beloved snack and side dish. With a projected CAGR of 4.5% by 2030, this market offers opportunities for food manufacturers and retailers to cater to the ongoing demand for French fries.