Information Description of Report
Companies Find Viral Mutations in COVID-19
Sequencing-based surveillance is becoming an effective method to detect new coronavirus strains and other pathogens that are unknown. This is why the introduction of COVID-19-specific vaccines by India has reduced the pressure on businesses operating in the world NGS market to prepare samples to find mutations in the virus. Additionally, companies like Illumina and the U.S. biotechnology firm Illumina remain able to supply health officials and researchers with the helpful information in determining the transmission routes of the virus across the globe.
The companies in the NGS market of sample preparation are intensifying efforts to discover viruses that might alter the effectiveness of vaccines. They are also accelerating R&D to identify screens that could hold exciting opportunities for COVID-19 therapies. Companies are currently identifying and defining antimicrobial resistance alleles and respiratory co-infections.
Collaboration with Universities Aids in Advancement in the field of technological innovations
Next-generation sequencing (NGS) is going through significant changes as it evolves from a method used for research to the one used for diagnostics for patients. But, companies are confronted with limitations in library preparation and various automation strategies. It was discovered that pipetting workstations could facilitate processing with high efficiency but aren’t flexible enough in operations. The result is the development of microfluidic systems that provide massive potential because of their reduction in investment costs and miniaturization.
Microfluidic devices are increasingly being utilized to automate. But, these systems are relatively new, and only a small portion have been commercialized. Thus, the companies in the NGS market for sample preparation are working with academic organizations to develop microfluidic devices and pipetting workstations to evaluate their application in the library preparation protocol.
Robotic Instruments Offer Cost Effectiveness, Rapid Results
Automating the NGS market for sample preparation has resulted in stakeholders employing robotic instruments to lower costs and boost output in lab conditions. Biocompare – a manufacturer of products for life sciences and innovative technologies, is considering robotic instruments in their sequencing methods to facilitate efficiency-based automation of processes.
The NGS market for sample preparation is predicted to reach revenues in the range of dollars 4.1Bn by 2030. Automation shows substantial business value in handling reagents, up to isolation and library preparation.
NGS Helps track Plant Diseases and Offers Strategies to Get Rid of Them
In addition to medical services, businesses in the NGS market for sample preparation are leveraging opportunities in research in animal and agricultural sciences to expand their income streams. This is evident because the market is expected to grow at a staggering CAGR of 16 per cent during the assessment period.
NGS is revolutionizing the productivity of agriculture and aiding in evaluating its impact on the health of humans, gut water, and soil microbiomes. The companies in the NGS market for sample preparation are advancing their research into developing new disease genes in animals linked to multiple-gene disorders. NGS can also help identify the root of plant-borne diseases and offer solutions to eliminate them.
Viral Partially Genomic Sequencing fights foodborne Viral Infections.
The metagenomic screening using NGS has led to advancements in the subject of animal medications. However, no protocol is suited to veterinarians’ needs, hindering the NGS market’s development for sample preparation. Therefore, many companies are working on NGS-based procedures that can be utilized in veterinary pathology. Companies are also gaining an advantage in research with porcine samples infected with various DNA and RNA virus.
However, foodborne viruses are becoming a significant cause of increased morbidity and death worldwide. Therefore, businesses within the NGS market of sample preparation are focusing more on partial genomic sequencing of viral genomes to monitor foodborne illness outbreaks. NGS is being utilized to analyze and detect the density of viral infection in food.
NGS Market for Sample Preparation Overview
- Based on MarkWide Market Research’sResearch’s latest report on the global NGS sample preparation market for the historic years 2017, 2019, and the forecast timeframe to 2030, the rapid growth in the biosciences sector is predicted to drive the market for the global NGS market for sample preparation.
- NGS sample preparation allows extracting genetic data from samples for a lower cost but with higher security and a speedier rate than ever before. The steps in NGS include DNA extraction and amplifying it, then preparing libraries, purification or selection and quality control.
An increase in the number of Patients with COVID-19 to Drive the NGS Market for Sample Preparation
- The most common tests to detect COVID-19 include using swabs from the nose and throat of a person and examining it for a genetic signature that the virus has. This is predicted to drive growth in the NGS sample preparation industry. Also, an increase in the demand for personalized medicine can be attributed to the efficacy and specificity of the medicines with improved patient outcomes, which is driving the worldwide NGS market for sample preparation.
Rapid Growth of Life Sciences Industry Propels NGS Market for Sample Preparation
- Life sciences is a rapidly growing industry that is an amalgamation of life and technology. The current advantages of science and technology are driving the worldwide NGS market to prepare samples due to the development of new technologies and the expansion of markets in emerging countries. In addition, advancements in the life sciences industry that have simplified workflows to increase efficiency and quality are predicted to drive the market. NGS market for sample preparation.
- NGS manufacturers of sample preparation tools and service providers collaborate on creating new and more precise diagnostic tools. Genetic testing is used extensively to identify genetic and chronic diseases like diabetes, cancer and some neuro-related diseases. The demand for high-quality medical and preventive diagnosis is set to increase, which will boost the utilization of the NGS procedure, thus propelling the NGS market for sample preparation.
A stringent regulatory requirement to Hamper NGS Sample Preparation Market
- FDA approval of molecular diagnostics and other devices generally requires more time and is costly. The delays in launching new treatments pose an enormous obstacle for good tests to get into the market. The same guidelines can be found in three countries: the European Union (EU), Japan and China. This hinders the NGS market for sample preparation.
NGS Market Sample Preparation Landscape: Landscape of Competition Landscape
- This report examines the key market players in the worldwide NGS sample market based on various characteristics and the latest developments.
- Globally, the NGS sample market is highly fragmented and characterized by many global and regional players.
- Top players operating globally in the NGS market for the preparation of samples include
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Agilent Technologies
- Promega Corporation
- Illumina, Inc.
- Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc.
- New England Biolabs
- Tecan Trading AG.
NGS Market Sample for Preparation The Important Developments
- Major players within the international NGS market for sample preparation participate in the approval of regulatory agencies, development of innovative products, the launch of new products, collaboration agreements, acquisitions and partnerships with other businesses. These strategies are targeted at filling unmet requirements within the NGS sample preparation market, enhancing their range of products while also investing in research and development. Below are a few expansion strategies used by players who operate in the world NGS market for sample preparation:
- In December 2020, New England Biolabs announced NEBNext, a NEBNext Custom RNA depletion design tool and the RNA depletion core reagents set for customizing RNA depletion.
- In June 2020, 10-X Genomics, Inc. and Merck joined forces to create a strong link between two new technologies that include single-cell transcriptomics and CRISPR screening that is pooled and pooled together and provide researchers with more in-depth details to know the connection between specific genes and diseases.
- This report on the world NGS sampling market provides the individual strategies as well as profiles of the companies of companies that manufacture NGS samples preparation. The section on competition landscape has been added to the report to provide the readers with a visual representation of a market dashboard and market share analysis for companies of crucial players operating in the world NGS market for sample preparation.
NGS Example Preparation Market – – Scope of Report
MWRs report on the world NGS sampling market focuses on the past and present trends in growth and the opportunities to gain insight into these market indicators in the forecast period from 2020 until 2030. The report provides the revenue of the world NGS sampling market over the period 2018-2030, focusing on 2018 as the base year while 2030 is the year of the forecast. The report also gives the annual growth rate (CAGR) in the world NGS market for sample preparation during the forecast time.
The report was prepared following secondary and primary research. The primary research was the most significant portion of the research, and analysts conducted interviews with business leaders and thought leaders. Secondary research required referring back to key players’ product literature, including annual reports, press releases and other relevant documents, to comprehend the world NGS market for sample preparation.
Secondary research also comprised Internet sources, data from statistical sources from websites, government agencies’ presentations of companies’ sales figures, and trade associations. Analysts utilized a mixture of bottom-up and top-down methods to analyze various phenomena in the world NGS market for sample preparation.
The report provides an extensive executive summary and an overview of the growing patterns of different segments covered in this study. Additionally, it illuminates the shifting market dynamics affecting the global NGS market for sample preparation. These indices are useful tools for current market players and companies looking to enter the international NGS market to prepare samples.
The report focuses on the competition landscape in the worldwide NGS samples preparation industry. Leading players operating in the world NGS samples preparation industry have been identified, and each is profiled in light of the distinct characteristics of their business. Financial standings, company overview, latest developments, and SWOT are a few characteristics of players in the world NGS sampling market that were examined in this report.
Key Questions Answered Global NGS Sample Preparation Market Report
- What is the potential for expansion for companies that manufacture products globally? NGS market for sample preparation?
- What will YO-YO expansion of the global NGS market for sample preparation between 2020 and 2030?
- What are the implications of technology advancements and trends in the world NGS market for sample preparation?
- Can North America continue to be the most profitable market for tissue processing system suppliers?
- Which elements are expected to hinder the global NGS market for the preparation of samples in the coming forecast timeframe?
- Which are the most prominent firms in the world NGS market for sample preparation
Methodology of Research Methodology
A unique method has been employed in MWR to conduct a thorough study of the expansion of the worldwide NGS industry of sample preparation to make conclusions about its future growth prospects. This research method involves a mix of primary and secondary research, allowing analysts to verify the validity and accuracy of the conclusions drawn.
Secondary research sources that analysts cite in the preparation of the world NGS sample market report comprise data from companies’ annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and white papers for the industry. Analysts have also spoken with senior managers, portfolio executives, CEOs, VPs and CEOs and market intelligence managers who have contributed to the development of MWRs study of the market for tissue processing systems as the primary methods.
These research respondents have given complete details during their interviews and serve as a confirmation of tissue processing systems that have been deemed the most successful. Access to a large internal repository and other proprietary databases allowed this report to answer specific concerns regarding the world NGS samples preparation industry with precision. The report also employs the top-down method to evaluate the income of each segment and the bottom-up method to validate the results. This has made it possible to reach MWR estimates of the future potential of the world’s tissue processing systems more consistently and precisely.
Regional segmentation of the Global NGS Sample Method of Preparation Market
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Czech Republic
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Northern Africa
- Rest of MEA
|NGS Sample Preparation Market Report Scope and Segmentation|
|UNIT||Value (USD Million/Billion)|
|BY REGION||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
Global Tissue Processing Systems Market – Segmentation