Honey Powder Market Share Analysis
Honey powder is a powdered form of liquid honey, which can be used to sweeten foods. It is easier to preserve the powder than keep the liquid honey in good shape. The powdered honey is preferred for baking pastries and cakes. The powder form of honey is always better than sugar-free or sticky liquid honey, whose legitimacy remains in question. Honey powder is unique in that it can be stored properly and has a long shelf-life.
Due to several trends and variables, the global honey powder market will continue to grow steadily over the next ten years. Crystalline honey is better than liquid honey because it is easier to use and can be stored longer. The powder is mixed with maltodextrin to make it flow freely. Crystal honey is also free from artificial food colors, anti-sticking agents, or other additives. Crystal honey is a transparent, fluid powder with a delicate yellow crystal structure.
According to MWR, Honey Powder Market size valued at $ 1.34 billion as of 2021 and is predicted to grow by 4.1 percent over the forecast period.
COVID-19 Analysis of Honey Powder Market
- As people seek healthier alternatives to sugar, and because honey is believed to boost immunity, there has been a sudden rise in honey powder demand.
- COVID-19 has caused havoc in the supply chain, with many processing companies being shut down due to the lockdown. Many beekeepers experienced production problems in the first months of the lockdown. The business was also affected by transportation restrictions and labor shortages. The industry will likely return to normal now that the restrictions have been lifted.
- H.P industry manufacturers have the opportunity to profit from this demand shock. However, suppliers must ensure that they continue to supply the products. COVID-19 will have a significant impact on the Honey Powder market.
Get more information on this report : Download Free Sample Pages
Top Influencing Factors
- Organic lifestyles are becoming more popular. People prefer organic food and natural cosmetics because they are easy, healthy, and sustainable. The countries with the largest organic food market are the United States, France, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- Many e-commerce sites sell honey powder. Due to its demand in bakery products such as cookies, muffins, and cakes, global honey powder demand is growing.
- It’s natural ability to smoothen the skin appeals to beauty product manufacturers to include it in more products.
Due to Health Awareness, this Market is Growing
As a result, customers’ preferences for low-calorie food alternatives are changing. This is driving the honey powder industry forward. Honey powder rapidly replaces traditional liquid honey in medicine, especially cough syrups. Due to its skin benefits, the honey powder market is growing worldwide. Honey powder replaces white sugar in baked goods like cookies, cakes, muffins, bread, etc.
This powder extends shelf life and stability while maintaining the product’s sweetness, propelling the industry forward. It is less expensive than sugar, so it’s more likely to make its way onto customers’ shopping lists. Consumers’ increased health awareness will boost this market.
Europe and North America are expected to play a significant role in the demand for honey powder.
Europe and North America are the two most important regions in the industry. Regional markets are being driven by rising illness rates and increased daily calories. As more people choose low-calorie options for their meals, honey powder demand has grown in North America. North America was responsible for more than 56 percent of the global market’s revenue in 2018. As consumers become aware of the low-calorie benefits of honey, they are replacing sugar with it. It is an affordable natural sweetener that can be substituted for white sugar.
The honey powder can also be used as a substitute for liquid honey. It is nonsticky and therefore ideal for long-term storage. These factors are driving product demand in the region. Europe and North America are the key regions of the industry. Regional markets are being driven by the rise in illness and daily calorie increases. As more people choose low-calorie options for their daily meals, H.P demand has increased in North America.
The Report – Key Benefits
- This study provides an analytical representation of the H.P Market industry, along with future forecasts and current trends to help determine where investment opportunities are.
- This report provides information about key drivers, limitations, opportunities, and a detailed analysis of H.P Market share.
- To highlight the market growth scenario, we quantitatively analyze the current market from 2020-2028.
- Porter’s five force analysis shows the power of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of this market based on competition intensity and how it will shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the Honey Powder Market Research Report
- What are the top players in the H.P Market
- What trends will be most influential on the market over the next few years and why?
- What are the market’s driving forces, limitations, and opportunities?
- How could future projections help us take further strategic steps?
- What are the future predictions for H.P Market?
- What niches will players profile with the most recent advancements?
- What are the opportunities and driving factors in the market?
- What are the trends in 2018, and what are the predicted trends for 2019?
- What are the main challenges facing the H.P Market?
Key Market Segments
|By Distribution Channel|
Key Market Participants
- Lamex Food Group Limited
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Woodland Foods
- Augason Farms.
- AmTech Ingredients
- TATE & Lyle SUGARS
- Specialty Products and Technology Inc.
- Aayush Food Products
- Revive International