Global Female Infertility Diagnosis and Treatment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Diagnosis (Ovulation Testing, Ovarian Reserve Testing, Hormonal Level Testing, Hysterosalpingography (HSG), Hysteroscopy, Imaging Testing, Genetic Testing, and Others), By Treatment (Drugs, Surgery, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), and ART), and by End-User (Hospitals and Clinics, Homecare, and Pathology and Diagnostic Centers) and Forecast 2019-2025.
The global female infertility treatment and diagnosis market are expected to grow at a rate of 4% over the forecast period. The major drivers of global market growth are changing lifestyles and the increasing IVF market. The market’s growth is also driven by the increasing popularity of surrogacy and the growing fertility rate of females. New technologies that can avoid multiple embryo implants are also key factors. The main obstacles to growth are the high cost of infertility treatments, low accuracy rates, and stigma associated with infertility treatment.
Global female infertility treatment and diagnosis market segments are based on diagnosis, treatment, end-user, and type. Based on the diagnosis, the market is segmented into ovulation testing, ovarian reserve testing, hormonal level testing, hysterosalpingography (HSG), hysteroscopy, imaging testing, genetic testing, and others. The market can be divided into medicines, surgery and IUI. The market is expected to grow significantly due to continuous advances in ART. Further market analysis is done based on female infertility treatment and diagnosis end-users, including hospitals, clinics, home care, pathology and diagnostic centres.
Further segmentation of the global female infertility treatment and diagnosis market can be found by geography. This includes North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. North America will hold a substantial share of the global market due to rising hormonal disorders such as excessive alcohol consumption, inactivity, stress, and lack thereof. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center’s (UMMC) study, 10% of American women between the ages of 15 and 44 have difficulty getting pregnant or carrying their pregnancy to the full term. Asia-Pacific is a growing market for female fertility diagnosis and treatment. This is due to developing economies, increasing awareness about IUI and IVF and rising per capita health care expenditures in the region.
Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc., Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Vitrolife, Genea Ltd., Ferring B.V., and Millendo Therapeutics Inc. are the major players in the female infertility treatment and diagnosis market. These companies actively pursue growth strategies like mergers and acquisitions as well as partnerships, collaboration, and agreements to expand their geographic reach. Key market players in the female fertility diagnosis and treatment market are known for their innovative product development and launching. Vitrolife AB received approval in March 2018 for sale in the USA of the time-lapse incubator EmbryoScope. This approval allowed the company to expand its product range and market presence in the US infertility market.
Extensive primary and secondary research is used to study the market for female infertility treatment and diagnosis. Secondary research was conducted to improve the available data to break down the market into different segments and determine the total market size, forecast and growth rate. Different approaches were used to determine the market value and market growth rate. To provide a better regional outlook, the research team gathers data and facts about the market from various regions. The report provides a country-level analysis by analyzing regional players, tax laws and policies and consumer behaviour. Secondary research has not been verified. This includes interviewing key industry figures to verify the data. Our analyst can then get the closest numbers possible without making major errors in the actual number. Our analysts contact key industry leaders and executives as possible. Our reports are authenticated by primary research.
Secondary Sources include
- Companies involved in the market provide financial reports.
- Whitepapers, newspapers and research papers.
- Websites of companies and product catalogues
This report contains a selection of companies:
- Bayer AG
- Clearblue is a subsidiary of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH
- Cook Medical, Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Esco Group
- Fairhaven Health, LLC
- Ferring B.V.
- FIRST RESPONSE, a division of Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Inc.
- Genea Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Merck KGaA
- Millendo Therapeutics Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Princeton BioMeditech Corp.
- Drugs and medicine
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Assisted reproductive technology (ART)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Czech Republic
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Northern Africa
- Rest of MEA
This report is for the infertility market players and research institutes, hospitals, clinics, doctors, government agencies, and other related industries to provide an overall market and competitive analysis. This report gives an in-depth analysis of the market size, and the quality of service consumers prefer. This report can be used to provide a comprehensive 360-degree market analysis that integrates different models.
- Global Female Infertility Treatment Market Research and Analysis By Diagnosis
2. Global Female Infertility Market Research and Analysis By Treatment
3. Global Female Infertility Market Research and Analysis by End User
This Report Covers
- Global female infertility market analysis and treatment.
- The report includes key market insights and a detailed overview of the market.
- A detailed analysis of the macro and micro factors influencing the market, with key recommendations.
- Analyze regional regulations and other policies that impact the global female fertility market and diagnosis.
- Market insights about the market drivers driving the global female fertility treatment and diagnosis market.
- Market segments that are detailed and comprehensive with regional distributions of expected revenues.
- Market player’s profiles, recent developments and extensive profiles.